Friday, October 7, 2011

The Inkheart Trilogy!

Lately I have been reading the Inkheart books you know (Inkheart, Inkspell, and Inkdeath). They are really, really good! I L-O-V-E them! They are basically fun story's that have L-O-T-S of twists,turns and things that are unexpected. I know I can't tell you the summery of Inkspell and Inkdeath but I can tell you the summery of Inkheart.
Inkheart is about a young girl who lives with her dad and has "no mother."One night she is staying up reading and she sees a man outside her house (in her yard), just standing there. So she tells her dad and he looks out the window and there is a man out there. Her dad reacts strange when he sees him. Then he says " Stay up here Meggie, He's here to see me , go to bed."
To find out what happens next read the book. I promise you it is a good one! Like, I said I L-O-V-E it! Read it N-O-W! You'll love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment