Monday, September 10, 2012

So. I know I haven't written for, well almost a year. But I am trying to get back into it. So HI, how are y'alls doing???
Any who, just to catch up, I love spaggeti, I am home schooled, AND my favorite color is green
:-) ! I love to write, and I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ and of Later Day Saints, most people call us the Mormons.
That name is from are key book, The Book of Mormon! It is a record that is basically like a journal, of what people call the Indians. If you are interested in my church or the Book of Mormon you can ask me in the comments OR you can go to lds.org OR mormon.org. Either one of these works!
I am now going to try and write at least twice a week, I'll try to write more! So here you go, Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. One more thing! I have read this book! And I know it is true, because I prayed and found out for myself! This book has helped me so, so, so much through my life! I hope you go to these sights and read this book, pray and find out for your self that this is true.
    In the Name of Jesus Christ Amen.

    ReplyDelete