Thursday, December 30, 2010

When I Grow I want to be a Writer!!!

I love to write! Someday I hope to be a book writer! I am working on a new masterpiece (a book) called The Ultimate Adventure! It is about a girl who is 15 years old and sees the second coming! I am soooo exited, writing a book is soooo much fun! Making up the characters and stuff. But it also can take a lot of work!
When I was little girl I loved to write! Every day I would practice my hand writing! But there was one problem I did not like to read. As I became older I loved books almost as much as I love writing! Then one day I wanted to become a writer! It is kind of funny when you look back and see you hated a thing when you where younger and now you love it! Like when I was a kid I hated broccoli and now I love it!
Well that's enough for now.
Love Katia

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I'm proud of you! You are truly amazing! And so talented... with writing... drawing... art... theater! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete